This week in class.... Object-oriented programming! It is quite intriguing actually. It's interesting how we learn that Python is an object oriented language but in reality we have nothing to compare it to (no other languages). I guess we just sort of take it for granted and add this 'classification' to python. I keep asking people who are taking 207 or 209 "What's it like?" or "How does Java compare to Python?". I think now that I know the basic background to a single language I am really curious how others are built.
In
other news I scored a tree planting job in British Columbia. Mad
pumped... But the thing is I kind of wanted to take a PEY after third
year and that means I need some real world experience. That means I
really should try and find a bioinformatics lab job in Toronto: that
would be really sick. I also just bought a 300 dollar chinese carbon
fibre frame out of which I am hoping to build a fixie. Riding that to my
lab job this summer would be the coolest thing ever.
Hurray for keepind a diary for class grades! Always wanted an excuse to start a diary
No comments:
Post a Comment